ABSOLUTELY DO NOT DO ANY OF THESE AFTER GETTING YOUR LOAN APPROVAL
1. Thou shalt NOT change jobs, become self-employed, or quit your job.
2. Thou shalt NOT buy a car, truck, or van (or you may find yourself living in it!).
3. Thou shalt NOT use charge cards excessively or let your accounts fall behind.
4. Thou shalt NOT buy furniture with money set aside for closing.
5. Thou shalt NOT omit debts or liabilities from your loan application.
6. Thou shalt NOT stop paying your rent or current mortgage.
7. Thou shalt NOT originate any inquiries on your credit.
8. Thou shalt NOT make large deposits without first checking with your loan officer.
9. Thou shalt NOT change bank accounts or transfer funds back and forth between accounts.
10. Thou shalt NOT co-sign on a loan for anyone.
Doing any of these will mean losing your loan and/or having to go through the approval process over again and this time you will probably need a different bank and you will not get the loan you liked the best
North County San Diego Home Sales
We Specialize in North County San Diego Real Estate
From the Beaches to the Rolling Hills -
Also Remember to connect with our Mortgage Expert
BERJ ARAKELIAN CME,CMPS
RETAIL BRANCH MANAGER
11622 El Camino Real #100, San Diego CA
Company NMLS: 227262
11622 El Camino Real, Ste 100 ,
San Diego, CA 92130
Company NMLS: 227262
*Wire Fraud Alert* Before wiring money, call the title company directly to confirm the instructions.
Important Disclosures The opinions voiced in this article are for general information only. They are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual and do not constitute an endorsement by United Planners.
To determine which investments may be appropriate for you, consult with your financial professional. Please remember that investment decisions should be based on an individual’s goals, time horizon, and tolerance for risk. Neither diversification nor asset allocation can ensure a profit or prevention of loss in times of declining values. United Planners does not render tax advice.
Securities and advisory services offered through United Planners Financial Services, member FINRA, SIPC. Pasquale Vitucci, CA Insurance Lic. # 0758212, is an Endorsed Agent of Vitucci & Associates Insurance Services CA Insurance Lic. # 0I06319. Vitucci & Associates Insurance Services and United Planners are separate and unrelated companies.
This page contains links to third-party company websites. By selecting a link, you will be leaving our website and launching a new browser window. These links are provided for informational purposes only and should not be viewed as an endorsement, sponsorship, solicitation or other affiliation with respect to any third parties. We are not making any recommendations or providing any advice on securities in particular or investments in general. Neither Vitucci & Associates nor United Planners Financial Services have reviewed the content of, and are not responsible for, the information or the results of the third-party websites.